42 Public Square
Holley, NY 14470
Unless you are experiencing a dental emergency requiring immediate attention, your initial visit will consist of a complete oral health exam, which includes:
- Any necessary x-rays, impressions of the teeth, intraoral and facial photos
- Evaluation of any existing conditions such as decay, current restorations, bone loss, gum conditions, etc.
- Oral cancer screening
- TMJ & Bite Evaluation
- Discuss any concerns or questions you may have
Following this initial appointment, Dr. Thompson recommends a no charge consultation to:
- Review your particular conditions and concerns, including a review of your radiographs, photos and models
- Discuss any treatment needed as well as alternative treatment options
- Address any developing concerns or any factors that could lead to future problems
- Answer any questions you may have
- Review expense and payment options or arrangements
Dr. Thompson believes strongly in a one on one approach, educating his patients, providing them with options that address their needs, and helping them to select customized plans that best fit their unique situations.
Please fill out our brief online form or call (888) 458-3252 today to schedule an appointment with
Dr. Thompson. We are located at 42 Public Square in Holley, NY. In addition to caring for our friends and neighbors in Holley we also welcome patients from Brockport, Albion, Spencerport, Hilton, Hamlin, Rochester and Orleans and Western Monroe Counties.